Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Final Blog


When I took this course, I came in thinking that it was just going to be an elective and I will cruise through it. I thought that I wouldn't really taken anything with me because I am not planning on becoming a teacher when I graduate in May. This class really opened my eyes to ways in which teachers could work to make the classroom a more special place for children.


Although I dont plan to become a teacher, I found out who I would want to be as a teacher. I was able to open my eyes to issues that children face in school settings, and with this i have better knowledge of issues that children face daily. Through all the discussions, posts, observations and readings I have gained more knowledge of the education systems and how communities need to come together to create these wonderful education plans.


As i said before even though I took this class as an elective I found that I enjoyed this class and learned alot more in this elective than I have in classes of my major. Online classes to me i thought would be difficult but the learning and set up that went into this class really helped me understand things better. I really enjoyed this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment